Thursday, April 11, 2013

Number 2: Maternity Pictures

I know, I know.  No.2 has already made his appearance, and I'm JUST NOW posting our maternity pictures.  Don't be mad. :)


We wanted something intimate with the three of us.  Sure, we'd like a few pose pictures here and there, but mostly just some of us hanging out in our living room...with a photographer of course!
This picture about sums up our entire session!










I love this man.


Not sure if he's kissing my ever growing gut, or the baby inside!

We took these pictures in the same field as Elliot's 1 year pictures.  We also almost got kicked out of said field by a couple of Pearland's finest, who thought we were up to no good...in their defense, we usually are!





"Nose Kisses" are my favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment