So here's a quick update on the last two weeks:
1. I'm still on bed rest.
2. Nothing has changed.
Sorry for all the suspense! ;)
I've been trying to make the most of this whole confined to the bed, get yelled at if I get out, have contractions if I move, stare at the wall, think about random things, thankyoumomanddadformyipadit'ssavedmysanity, crafting is a gift from God...thing.
1. I walk (very, VERY slowly) around the house, placing pictures where I want them hung - Jarrod usually hangs them up for me when he can!
2. A couple days ago, I folded 657134ish loads of laundry, and it felt SO good! (It's the little things, right? RIGHT?!)
3. I am now a certified expert in detecting liars, thanks for the billion hours of "Lie to Me" that I've watched. I WILL know if you're feeling contempt, fear, surprise, pain, or impatience.
4. Anyone need bows?!
5. I am "Baby Wise," and while I'm convinced Elliot will have GER, GERD, and Colic, it's going to be okay, because I'll know exactly what to do!
6. I have planned the next 6 trips we will take.
7. That's not all, but why bore you with all my "fun and exciting" daily activities?!
That is all for now, but I feel like I need to leave you with a little wisdom I've learned during this whole thing:
- If you are put on bed rest, do not, under ANY circumstances sneak out of the house and go to Target.
- If you MUST sneak out and make a trip to Target, make sure you don't run into your OB.
- If you do run into your OB, pretend you've never seen her before, and run (very, VERY slowly) away!
This happened to someone I know, a "friend" if you will. Her dr. appointment is tomorrow, and she told me she's bound and determined to act like nothing ever happened. We'll see how that goes! ;)
I'm off to brush up on my lie detecting skills!