Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies

I have a sweet tooth, and by sweet tooth I mean all of my teeth are literally made of sugar.  Not Splenda.  Not Truvia.  SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!

When I ran across this blog on Pinterest, I knew I had to make these!

These are the easiest things to make in the world, and only require 2 ingredients!

1. A tub of Nestle' Toll House cookie dough
2. Hot fudge sundae topping

See?!  TWO ingredients!

First, I lined a cupcake tin with fluted papers*, and took my handy dough scooper thingy to make sure I had the same amount for each one.  I flattened the cookie dough and put it in the bottom of the cupcake liner, making sure the dough went up the sides.

Once you have them all lined with cookie dough, put about a table spoon of the fudge topping, take your handy dough scooper thingy to measure out the cookie dough, flatten it, and lay it on top of the fudge.

Seriously.  THAT EASY!

Bake on 325 for 10-15 minutes, depending on how ooey gooey you want them!

*The blog says to just spray the cupcake tin with Pam (I suggest Baking Pam because it smells SO GOOD), but I found it a bit hard to get the cookies out.

No comments:

Post a Comment