Friday, December 3, 2010

It's a...


It's Merry Christmas Season!!!!

November brought the beginning of my second trimester, and I couldn't be more than RELIEVED! Although my first trimester wasn't nearly as bad as some, I'm still thankful it's behind me!
Today, Jarrod, Baby C, and I had our doctor's appointment. I was a little nervous because I knew I was going to have to give blood (let's just say needles, blood, and I are NOT BFF's!) AND I was really hoping she would tell us what the baby is - Doctor told us she does the "official" ultra sound at 18 weeks and I am only 16. When she came into the room with no machine, Jarrod and I politely asked (ok, it was more like we begged!) her if there was any way she could tell us what we're having. She, of course, was more than happy to oblige, and we are more than thrilled to know what little blessing is growing inside me!


BUT YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

Ok, ok! Jarrod and I found out we will be welcoming Elliot Josslynn Conner into our lives! That's right, people, a Conner boy made a G-I-R-L!!!

Jarrod is just straight outta luck! ;)

Anywho, that is all I've got for now. I'll check back in when I've got more for you!

P.S. Pictures of Elliot will be uploaded when Jarrod scans them into his computer :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the little girl. Bet she will melt Jarrods heart. We find out on the 23rd of december. We where to nervous to ask when we went on our 15 week checkup. Karon will be 18 weeks then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl, How exciting! You are so cute prego! I need your address...

    ReplyDelete